Thursday, April 28, 2011

Who are these cute kids? Short Street Photographers in Rockville Md.


My goal was

to put myself in situations that took me out of my comfort zone and see what I could create on the fly. I had the pleasure of attending a workshop

with renowned photographer Clay Blackmore just outside of D.C. for the last four days. So, there I was outside the arts center when I saw this darling girl with crazy sunglasses and hat. I asked if I could shoot her. Little did I know when I saw two other little children walking up the street, they made up a set of triplets. Giving myself less than 15 minutes I was able to get wonderful portraits of the triplets. How lucky that my first challenge was so rewarding. I love these portraits and just wish I had more time to spend with these adorable children.