Saturday, March 19, 2011

Memories, Memories, Memories...


If you think about it, as parents it is our job to make sure memories, traditions and family history is passed on to our kids. I just spent a little time rounding up some photos of Nick and Alissa from when they were born. I wanted them to have quick access to some of their pics so what better place than their facebook. As I gathered them, I could help but feeling very emotional. When you look at the baby pictures and realize how fast time flies by it is so bittersweet. There are so many memories along the way and the photos are so, so precious. When I think about my job as a photographer, I realize how important it is and I feel blessed to have been able to capture memories for my friends and customers. We can't slow down time but thankfully we have our pictures to freeze the moment.
With a full heart....Joan